Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do you want your reunion publicised?

Armidale Dem turns 150 marked the start of a series of posts on this reunion. It was just so much fun.

This photo shows a Dem group from our period, but also an Armidale High/TAS group. From left to right Phil Emery (High), Paul Barratt and myself (TAS), then Laurie Placing (High). I am carrying my writer's notebook that I now take everywhere! Further comments follow the photo.


One of the reasons why the Armidale Dem reunion was so good that a number of us came together through the miracle of blogging. Without this blog, many of the out-of-towners would not have been there.

Now this brings me to my point.

If you come from my New England, the Hunter to the boarder, and want your reunion promoted, I am happy to do so. It really does work. Just let me know.
 

No comments: