Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Computer crashs & delays in posting

I am sorry for the long delay in posting. I have been struggling with the combination of other pressures and computer problems. My box finally crashed last week.

Sadly, the full back-up I did was not effective. Hopefully, they can get the box going again , or at least recover material from the hard disk. My biggest problem is the lost emails.

Another annoying thing is that I actually had a number of part completed drafts saved in Livewriter ready to roll out.

I can still access new emails on-line and also hope to resume posting using other computers, but am not going to be able to post in quite the same way.  

     

2 comments:

Greg said...

Welcome back online Jim. I noticed that you hadn't posted a blog in about 2 weeks. Hope you recover your data.

Jim Belshaw said...

Thanks, Greg. My wife's lap top willing (and available!) expect a flurry of stuff as I catch up. More if can get my emails back.